The Lending Journey will process, review, and approve a loan to individuals who:
- Have shown initiative in starting small micro-enterprises are looking for additional financing to help them improve their standard of living.
- Have met certain criteria as outlined in the application
- Are socially and economically deprived
IOur sponsors and supporters will be given the opportunity to sponsor a woman in Nicaragua and Ecuador, who is in turn part of a co-operative community initiative. The average loan is currently set at $300.00 USD.
Individual sponsors will make a donation to The David/Jonathan Project .
- Less Fortunate and
- An ability to show their destitute situations
- A business plan explaining their micro-enterprise and how they will repay the loan.
- A commitment to abide by all regulations and procedures as outlined in the "Acceptance Agreement"
- A commitment to a training program, one night per week for 26 weeks.